Features and Specification:
Easy To Use
Adjustable Flame Height Torch and Flame
Child Safety Lock and Flame Lock
Application: Barbecue, Baking food, Lighting up a cigar, Roasting teeth mold, Process and welding, Repairing household appliance
This item ships within the United States only
KEEP AWAY FROM CHILDREN
- CHILDREN ARE PROHIBITED to use this product. It’s contents are pressurized and flammable.
- KEEP AWAY FROM your face and of others and all flammable articles when in use.
- DO NOT BURN continuously for more than 5 minutes.
- DO NOT TOUCH any part of the nozzle while in use. Allow it to cool down before handling again.
- KEEP OUT OF direct sunlight for any long term or storing it in an area over 50°C / 122°F
- USE RECOMMENDED butane gas, (Blink Butane) otherwise it is possible to break the lighter or shorten the service life.
My lighter will spark but will NOT ignite:
Your lighter’s fuel tank may be empty refer to Step 3 of BUTANE REFILL INSTRUCTIONS
Your butane pressure may be set too low
Your piezo spark mechanism may be too far away from the butane jet nozzles adjust it by carefully bending it closer toward the jet nozzle.
My flame does NOT light consistently and/or fluctuates: Your butane fuel is too low (refer to BUTANE REFILL INSTRUCTION)
My lighter will NOT spark at all: Your lighter may be defective. Contact us for warranty replacement information