Kratom Extract Serving Size Breakdown:
3 Droppers Liquid Kratom Extract = 0.75 grams of Plain Leaf Kratom
6 Droppers Liquid Kratom Extract = 1.50 grams of Plain Leaf Kratom
At times, finding a sweet spot with a Kratom Extract can be very challenging.
Take too little and the effects will be minimal, take too much and let’s just say that overwhelming yucky feeling is very present.
For this reason, Happy Hippo has equipped a 0.34mL dropper to find the sweet spot for each unique kratom consumer.
To learn more, read our blog on Liquid Kratom Extracts
Make or take your Liquid Kratom Extract in 7 seconds.
No more dumping powder all over the place while you are on-the-go.
Why Liquid Kratom Extract is something you want to buy
- Happy Hippo’s Kratom Extract is the definition of convenient – make or take your Kratom in 7 seconds. Just a few liquid drops in your beverage of choice and you get all the benefits of Kratom tea.
- The equipped dropper allows you to accurately find a preferred Kratom extract serving size and eliminates guesswork with eyeballing amounts.
- 12ml vial is small and discrete enough to fit right into your pocket to carry around anywhere you may need a quick boost of energy.
- The dropper vial combination eliminates any type of clean-up you normally would have with loose Kratom powder.
- Most importantly this 12mL vial is packed with the equivalence of 9 grams of Green Maeng Da plain leaf Kratom → Enough Kratom Extract to get you through a challenging morning or afternoon at work.
What is Liquid Kratom Extract
Happy Hippo Herbal’s Kratom extract (Mitragyna Speciosa) is made from the dried and pulverized leaves of the Green Vein Maeng Da Kratom strain. The resulting Kratom powder is distilled through an alcohol-based (food grade ethanol and citric acid) extraction process which is then steeped in water until the ethanol has evaporated. After ethanol evaporation, a semi-solid extract is left out to dry to produce the hardened Kratom extract which can be crushed into powder. Once the powder is crushed, the Kratom extract is suspended in purified water and vegetable usp kosher glycerol. Additionally, ascorbic acid (vitamin c) and citric acid are added to preserve the Kratom extract tincture for future use. Artificial flavoring can be added to the mixture to help out with the overall flavor of the Liquid Kratom extract tincture, such as our caffeine-free coffee flavored Kratom extract. Liquid Kratom extract is incredibly potent, as it is ideal for making Kratom tea.