Features and Specification:
Fuel Capacity 28 grams
This item ships within the United States only
KEEP AWAY FROM CHILDREN
WARNING / SAFETY
- DO NOT puncture or use near open flame
- DO NOT expose to temperatures above 50°C (122°F)
- DO NOT place in direct sunlight for long periods of time
- Lighters are NOT toys keep AWAY from children
- Use AWAY from the face, body, clothing, and flammable material
- Use ONLY in a well-ventilated area
- Ensure the flame is extinguished after use
- Butane fuel is cold, and flammable avoid contact with skin or clothing
BUTANE REFILL INSTRUCTIONS
Read the WARNING / SAFETY before using or refilling. Your Scorch Torch® MUST be depressurized prior to first use:
Hold your lighter with the refill valve facing up
Depress the refill valve with a small screwdriver and hold for 10 seconds
FAILURE TO DEPRESSURIZE BEFORE REFILLING MAY DEFECT YOUR SCORCH TORCH®!
- Hold the lighter with the refill valve facing up.
- Place your butane fuel can nozzle into the refill valve and depress the can several times with a firm yet gentle pressure until your lighter is roughly 80% full (keep your lighter and butane can vertical and be sure your butane can nozzle is seated correctly in the filling valve before depressing the nozzle – your lighter’s fuel tank capacity may vary).
- Wait 10 minutes before using your lighter. This allows the fuel and seals to stabilize and allows any vapors to dissipate. (If your lighter is ignited during this time it may defect your lighter or cause a fire/explosion)
- Set the butane pressure to the lowest setting. Turn the dial to a ¼ turn counterclockwise (+) and push the igniter button. Continue adjusting the butane pressure dial until your desired flame size is achieved. Repeat steps 3 through 6 as necessary.
- My lighter will spark but will NOT ignite:
- Your lighter’s fuel tank may be empty refer to Step 3 of BUTANE REFILL INSTRUCTIONS
- Your butane pressure may be set too low
- Your piezo spark mechanism may be too far away from the butane jet nozzles adjust it by carefully bending it closer toward the jet nozzle.
- My flame does NOT light consistently and/or fluctuates: Your butane fuel is too low (refer to BUTANE REFILL INSTRUCTION)
- My lighter will NOT spark at all: Your lighter may be defective.